How to prepare a very simple Vegan Tortilla and Garden Salad
Ingredients: (in no particular order)
Bragg’s Berry Vinaigrette
Bragg’s Liquid Aminos
For the Garden Salad:
(just mixed together)
Fine Chopped Cilantro leaves
For the Mushroom Toppings:
1. Heat the pan and put some Olive Oil.
2. Put in white onions and wait for it to caramelised
3. Put in the button mushrooms (remember this should be in high heat)
4. Sautee’ it until the mushrooms is almost crispy, just make sure that the onions are just brown as my color. 🙂
5. After that put the chopped cilantro, parsley and celery. Put a generous amount of it, Be free. 🙂
6. Put the basil for added aroma and also added anti-oxidant to put the bad virus away from you.
Ingredients are all organic.
Let’s be all healthy by eatingright.